Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cleaning for the Cleaners?

I am one of those people who actually do care about what people think. And yes, I clean for the cleaners. I need to know that the person coming in my house TO CLEAN thinks my house is CLEAN. Call it OCD, call it just plain crazy. It is what it is. Coming home to a house that smells like bleach makes me happy-even if I cleaned it for the cleaners the day before. I do have to give myself a little break because there are 2 adults, 3 boys and 3 dogs that can demolish my hard work in 3 seconds. I could have a cleaner come in every day and they would have stuff to do. Today though, I came home to the wonderful smell of Clorox only to remember that I wrote on the calendar that they were supposed to come TOMORROW. OMG! I didn't clean yesterday! I had dirty clothes in the bathroom, dishes in the sink and GASP, dog hair in the entryway! My initial happiness was replaced by dismay. As I sit here at the computer though, looking at my clean living room, I still feel a little happy. I guess I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment